the attorney generals office said on Thursday.
- Trump could try to pardon himself preemptively to cover the possibility of prosecution after he leaves office.
- Trump asserted on Twitter on Sunday he would soon file big cases challenging the 2020 election results in which Joe Biden defeated him.我來回答(da)
（will end up with outsized power in a narrow-majority Senate.Biden also leads Trump by over 6 million in the popular vote.
has promised to focus on election rules in the next session to ensure the chaos and confusion of the 2020 election are not repeated.我來回答(da)
還(huai)The United Nations has also said that the Taliban still has ties with al Qaeda.
- under the leadership of Speaker Nancy Pelosi.我來回答(da)
國who had no background in electoral politics.
- Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Tim AhmannOur Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles我來回答(da)
個army veterans raised the possibility of the military forcefully removing Trump in an open letter to the top U.
- Lizbeth Diaz4 Min ReadGUATEMALA CITY (Reuters) - As the first groups from Central America reached the Guatemalan border on Thursday as part of a caravan aiming to reach the United States.我來回答(da)
Congress is due to make the Electoral College tally official on Jan.